Share Your Travel Stories, Sound Tours and Videos!
Thank you for your interest in working with Travel in 10. Please read all of these guidelines carefully before contacting us or submitting content
We are always looking for great travel content. If you have an original travel article, high definition video or sound tour that fits with Travel in 10’s voice and editorial style, please send your submission to email@example.com with the subject line – Editorial Submission for Consideration.
Keep in mind that our site’s content focuses on global luxury and adventure travel, aimed at an audience of young working professionals and families. Before submitting any written, video or sound content we strongly recommend that you contact us by email with a synopsis of what you want to submit, and explain why you think it would be appropriate for our site.
Videocasts: Any Video submission must be between 8-9 minutes in length and must be provided in mp4 format not exceeding 200 mb in size. This must also be accompanied by a separate 1 minute video file of “bonus content” – such as additional tips or interviews that viewers would find of interest, related to your main video submission. Any music that is included in the video should be rights free (the Youtube Royalty Free Music Library is a good place to find sountracks), and you must include credits and links for any music used. Videocasts should provide information a viewer would find valuable when considering a destination, such as places to stay (focusing on hip/boutique accommodations), great restaurants, activities, festivals and events. Compensation is $35 for any video tours that are featured on our site. We retain all rights and reserve the right to syndicate videos to any other websites we are working with or feature them on services such as iTunes and to edit your submissions as required. Click here to see an example of one of our recent video tours.
Articles: Articles usually range between 600-800 words and must be accompanied by at least one original photo that you have taken and have rights usage to. It must be well-written, informative, and give the reader a strong sense of place, and should be original content that is only submitted to Travel in 10. Compensation is $15 per article for any content that is featured on our site. We can include the author’s byline, bio and a link to his/her website (please include a photo of yourself). We retain all rights and reserve the right to syndicate articles to any other publications and websites we are working with. All submissions must be original, exclusive content that has only been submitted to Travel in 10 and will be checked for prior online publishing on Plagium.com or Copyscape.com
Sound Tours: Submission should be between 8-9 minutes and provided in mp3 format not exceeding 50mb in size. Any music that is included should be rights free or from the podsafe music network, and you must include credits and links for any music used. Sound tours should provide information a listener would find valuable when considering a destination, such as places to stay (focusing on hip/boutique accommodations), great restaurants, activities, festivals and events. This must also be accompanied by a separate/additional 1 minute audio file of “bonus content” – such as additional tips or interviews that listeners would find of interest, related to your main audio submission. Compensation is $20 for any audio tours that are featured on our site. We retain all rights and reserve the right to syndicate submitted content to any other websites we are working with or features them on services such as iTunes and to edit your submissions as required. Click here to hear an example of one of our sound tours. Any sound tours submitted should be original content submitted exclusively to Travel in 10.
Regular contributors will also be listed together with a photo and bio on the contributors page on our site.
1) A limited number of submissions will be accepted. Content that is approved for publishing will be published without notice. Please check the site periodically to see if your content has been published. Due to the high volume of submissions this site receives, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission will not be responded to.
2) Content submitted for SEO keyword backlinks will not be accepted. Posts that are deemed to be submitted for the primary purpose of generating SEO backlinks for specific keywords or keyword phrases will not be published. Furthermore, posts that link to sites which appear to be affiliated with multi-level marketing (MLM) programs (including the Empower Network) in any manner will not be published. These determinations are up to the sole discretion of Travel in 10 Productions. Keep reading and follow the rules below if you want your content to be published.
3) We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content; that is the author’s responsibility. We are not liable or responsible for any damages incurred as a result of any information in any article.
4) You are responsible for ensuring that the submission does not violate any legal rights of other, such as copyrights or other proprietary rights of another person or entity.
5) We reserve the right to edit your submitted content, although we will probably reject anything that requires extensive editing.
6) We reserve the right to reject submitted content for any reason.
7) Your content, if published by us, may be used in our marketing or promotional campaigns, and may be reposted on other sites, without notice by us.
8) We reserve the right to make changes to the website content at any time without notice, including edits and the removal of content or comments.
Thank you for your interest in Travel in 10, we look forward to hearing from you!